- Documents – A full set of building drawings for the Phase 1 shop frontages has now been added.
- Main work – Shop Frontages – Work began on Monday 9th April. Seven properties will have new facades installed between now and early autumn.
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – A lecture will be given on 15th May as part of the preparation for the dig.
- Main work – Shop Frontages – We are about to appoint Quadriga, experts in historic building repair and conservation, as our contractors for the first phase of Shopfront improvements
- The minutes of the Partnership Board meeting held on Wednesday 17th January 2018 and the agenda for the meeting held on Wednesday 14th February 2018 are now available via the Documents page.
14th February 2018
- The minutes of the Partnership Board meeting held on Wednesday 13th December 2017 and the agenda for the meeting held on Wednesday 17th January 2018 are now available via the Documents page.
1st January 2018 – An update on the activities of late last year:
- Public Realm – Community Mosaic – The bed in front of the community mosaic was planted at the start of December. The interpretation plaque was added shortly before Christmas.
- Main work – Shop Frontages – Phase 1 properties are now out to tender. Responses are due by 8th January. It is hoped to appoint the contractor by early February.
- Activity 8 – Mosaic Trail – Work has started on the research for the Phase 2 properties. A Trail Leaflet for Phase 1 is available at the Project Office and the Library.
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful