9th March 2017
- The agenda from the Partnership Board meeting held last Wednesday, together with the minutes from the previous Board meeting, are now available on the Documents page.
3rd March 2017
- Talk – “Investigating medieval Skelton” by Robin Daniels, Tees Archaeology on Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00pm at Skelton Methodist Community Church, Castle Grange, Skelton Green
24th February 2017
- A big step – our public realm works are now out to tender to seek a contractor to do the work. A set of revised plans for this public realm work have been added to the Main work – Public Realm – Design drawings page.
14th January 2017
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – A copy of the report produced from the geophysical survey work undertaken last November is now available for inspection in the project office.
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful