3rd May 2021
- The Public Survey has closed to submissions.
- Activity 5 – The book Skelton Revealed is now also available at Holly Blue, Milton Street, Saltburn.
26th November 2020
- Links to the guide leaflets for the Mosaic Trail and the Boroughgate site have been added to the Documents page. A link to the Documents page has been added to both Activity 1 (Boroughgate) and Activity 8 (Mosaic Trail) pages.
1st July 2020
- The Project Office has now closed permanently. Contact can still be made with the Project Manager via the Contact Form.
21st May 2020
- The coffee mornings and the work on the shop frontages are both currently suspended because of the coronavirus restrictions.
- A Special Notice has been added giving some information about proposed development of the bare ground in front of Ringrose Orchard.
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful