- Activity 6 – Medieval re-enactment – A selection of images, taken on the day, has been added.
- Activity 4 – Snapshot in Time – Details of the 2018 season are now available.
27th June – 7th July
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – Images from the archaeological dig are available.
- The minutes and agendas of the Partnership Board meetings held on Wednesday 14th February 2018, Wednesday 14th March and Wednesday 11th April, together with the agenda for the meeting held on Wednesday 16th May, are now available via the Documents page.
- Documents – A full set of building drawings for the Phase 1 shop frontages has now been added.
- Main work – Shop Frontages – Our contractors, Quadriga, who are experts in historic building repair and conservation, began work on Monday 9th April. Seven properties will have new facades installed between now and early autumn.
1st January 2018 – An update on the activities of late last year:
- Public Realm – Community Mosaic – The bed in front of the community mosaic was planted at the start of December. The interpretation plaque was added shortly before Christmas.
- Activity 8 – Mosaic Trail – Work has started on the research for the Phase 2 properties. A Trail Leaflet for Phase 1 is available at the Project Office and the Library.
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful