19th August 2019
- Activity 4 – Snapshot in Time – the form to register interest in volunteering for this activity is now available
13th August 2019
- Main work – Public Realm – an update has been added in respect of extra work done to the landscaping opposite “Stitches”
- The minutes of the Partnership Board meeting held on 12th June and the agenda for the meeting held on 17th July are all now available via the Documents page.
31st July 2019
- Main work – Shop Frontages – The tender for Phase 2 has been issued.
25th June 2019
- Activity 2 – Interpretive panels – Images of the panels have been added.
24th June 2019
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – Photos from the guided walk have been added.
21st May 2019
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – Details of a guided walk and an illustrated talk have been added.
18th April 2019
- Activity 2 – Interpretive panels – The final design of the two interpretive panels that will be installed in the Boroughgate field can now be viewed from a link on this page.
17th February 2019
- Following agreement from Heritage Lottery Fund, the project has been extended into 2020. The website has, therefore, been extensively updated to reflect the new timetable.
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful