- Activity 8 – Mosaic Trail – The final mosaic from this year’s phase of this activity was fitted to 4 South Terrace today.
- Activity 4 – Snapshot in time – the second phase of this activity was completed during the 11th – 15th of September.
- Partnership Board Vacancy
We have a vacancy on our Partnership Board. We are looking for a new Business Representative. If you run or own a business located within our Project Area of Skelton High Street and wish to get involved, please write in to the Project Manager at 97, High Street, sending in an outline CV.
The Partnership Board provides strategic direction for the delivery of the Skelton Townscape Heritage Project in a manner consistent with requirements of the Heritage Lottery Fund. The Board meets once a month at 2 o’clock in the Civic Hall. Further details about the project and the role of the Partnership Board can be found here.
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – A copy of the report produced by Tees Archaeology following the earthwork survey undertaken in May, which combines this information with that obtained during the geophysical survey done in November last year, is now available for inspection in the project office.
- The agenda from the Partnership Board meeting held on Wednesday 6th September, together with the minutes from the previous Board meeting, are now available on the Documents page.
- Activity 8 – Mosaic trail – The first batch of mosaics are ready to be installed.
- Main work – Public Realm – A new slideshow has been added showing some of the activity that has taken place along the High Street over the past few weeks.
- Main work – Public Realm – Mosaic – The approved design of the large mosaic to be installed near the westbound bus stop can be seen here.
- Activity 8 – Mosaic trail – Examples of completed mosiacs, and work in progress on others, have been added to this page
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful