26th November 2020
- Links to the guide leaflets for the Mosaic Trail and the Boroughgate site have been added to the Documents page. A link to the Documents page has been added to both Activity 1 (Boroughgate) and Activity 8 (Mosaic Trail) pages.
1st July 2020
- The Project Office has now closed permanently. Contact can still be made with the Project Manager via the Contact Form.
21st May 2020
- The coffee mornings and the work on the shop frontages are both currently suspended because of the coronavirus restrictions.
- A Special Notice has been added giving some information about proposed development of the bare ground in front of Ringrose Orchard.
19th March 2020
- The minutes of the Partnership Board meetings held on 17th July 2019 through to 12th February 2020, and the agendas for the meetings held on 14th August 2019 through to 11th March 2020 are all now available via the Documents page.
25th November 2019
- Activity 4 – Snapshot in Time – the final report on the four seasons of this work is now available by contacting the Project Manager via the Contact form. (Updated 1st July 2020)
31st October 2019
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – The final report of the investigation into the medieval borough of Skelton, in Boroughgate field, has been released and can be seen by contacting the Project Manager via the Contact form. (Updated 1st July 2020)
4th October 2019
- Main work – Shop Frontages – A new set of images of the Phase 1 properties has been uploaded.
13th August 2019
- Main work – Public Realm – an update has been added in respect of extra work done to the landscaping opposite “Stitches”
- The minutes of the Partnership Board meeting held on 12th June and the agenda for the meeting held on 17th July are all now available via the Documents page.
31st July 2019
- Main work – Shop Frontages – The tender for Phase 2 has been issued.
25th June 2019
- Activity 2 – Interpretive panels – Images of the panels have been added.
24th June 2019
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – Photos from the guided walk have been added.
21st May 2019
- Activity 1 – Boroughgate archaeology – Details of a guided walk and an illustrated talk have been added.
18th April 2019
- Activity 2 – Interpretive panels – The final design of the two interpretive panels that will be installed in the Boroughgate field can now be viewed from a link on this page.
17th February 2019
- Following agreement from Heritage Lottery Fund, the project has been extended into 2020. The website has, therefore, been extensively updated to reflect the new timetable.
- 13th January 2017 – Skelton Heritage Project starts a big year of action
- 16th September 2016 – Great British High Street competition & Boroughgate Archaeology
- 17th June 2016 – Skelton Townscape Heritage Project Lottery Bid Successful